We strive to ensure our patients have access to great health care.
We provide a generous benefit program consisting of:
Personal paid time off
7 paid holidays
Professional development (CME time off) and generous stipend
Multiple health insurance plan options with complimentary care benefits
Employer paid short/long term disability (STD/LTD) and life insurance with employee buy-up option
Simple IRA with employer match
Employee wellness program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Coast Community Health Center is always accepting applications. If you wish to be considered for any future position, please submit your application, resume and cover letter, following the guidelines above.
Completed job applications should include
1) Applicant’s letter of interest
3) Professional references
4) Signed Employment Application Form
Submit application packets to the job specific links below.
Applications must be submitted electronically.
All applications are retained on file for 6 months. Qualified applicants will be contacted as positions are available.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Download the CCHC General Employment Application.
Physician (Family_Practice, Internal Medicine, MD or DO)
The Physician is expected to operate in an integrated healthcare model in which addresses the healthcare needs of patients in our communities in a holistic approach. This position requires 34-‐38 hours/week on site for patient care. Our healthcare team includes nurse practitioners, physician assistants, LCSWs, Behavioral health specialists, Substance use disorder counselors, and Wellness coaches.
• Provide complete, comprehensive, family-‐oriented outpatient care for patients throughout the life cycle, including health examinations and treatment of medical conditions, to include follow-‐up and referral on any health conditions which are appropriate treated by way of referral.
• To manage acute and chronic illness, develop a plan of care, coordinate care and determine the need for care management.
• Make appropriate referrals to both internal disciplines of the clinic and/or external agencies for additional services required.
• Work closely with the Behavioral Health Specialist to provide continuity of care for the mental/behavioral health needs.
• Provide clinic consultation and education to colleagues as needed.
• Responsible for accurate, timely documentation in the patient’s medical record of patient contacts, case planning and plan of care. All documentation should occur in the patient’s electronic medical record.
• Provide clear written and verbal communications to patient and staff, maintaining a culture of dignity and respect.
• Participate in an on-‐call system as needed (no hospital call).
• Participate in various administrative/clinical staff meetings to include, but not be limited to, clinic meeting; general staff meetings, case conference/management, and/or administrative meetings as requested.
• Participate in evaluation of performance levels, quality of service, productivity and future needs.
• Communicate with other clinical, administrative, and outreach staff, and partner organization staff involved with each patient’s plan of care within the boundaries of HIPAA.
• Become familiar with local agencies and build relationships so as to assure good communication and cooperation. Support and promote effective panel management and strategies that encourage continuity of care with patients assigned primary care provider.
Chief Medical Officer –
Position provides supervision to professional clinical and allied health staff, contracted medical professional services and, manages contractual agreements for laboratory, pharmacy, and dental services, substance abuse counseling, and other specialty services. Engages in completing ongoing and annual performance evaluations and recommending merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions of clinical staff and the clinical site manager.
Knowledge of health care administration systems, governmental regulations and compliance requirements. Excellent leadership skills and strength in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision-making to resolve problems effectively. Demonstrated skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public. Skill in developing and maintaining Center quality improvement programs. Ability to anticipate and react calmly in emergency situations. Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating and supervising. Ability to analyze and interpret complex data. Excellent and effective written and verbal communication. Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques. Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
Eligibility Screener – Healthy Families Oregon
Coordinate and work with Community Outreach team to monitor and improve flow of referralscoming in and out of Healthy Families (HF). Data entry to local database and Statewide HF state database. This position is responsible for referrals, screening and community outreach. This community about Healthy Families and distributing materials.
Includes the following:
Pharmacy Technician Driver – Part Time
The delivery driver is responsible for the safe delivery of prescriptions to Coast Community Health Center customers by safely securing prescriptions in the vehicle and ensuring prescriptions are delivered to the correct customer.
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Contact our administrative office with general inquiries.
541-347-2529 x 119
We participate in state and federal loan repayment programs.
It is our policy to recruit and hire employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference/orientation, disability, presence of a disability, veteran status, citizen status, arrest and court records (unless such records have a substantial relationship to the functions of the job), or any other grounds protected under applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and/or executive order. Employment decisions are made according to the laws and principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We support preceptorships for the following health professional careers:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Professional Counselor
Certified Medical Assistant
Certified Pharmacy Technician
College student interns are welcome.
Health Care Administration
Health Information Management/Technology
Patient Services Representative
Community Health Worker
High school students interested in job shadow, observation or volunteer opportunities may contact us.
Learn about getting involved on our Volunteer page.